Highlights of Aloha Pacific Center
- Kapolei is the fastest growing city in the State of Hawai`i with 15,000+ new homes to be built within the next 10 years and by 2025, there will be over 7 million square feet of commercial space supporting over 40,000 newly created jobs.
- Prime location within the main Central Business District core of Kapolei with the State office building, Kapolei Hale (City administration offices), new State Judiciary Courthouse, and the future west terminus mass transit station all within a 2-3 block radius.
- Proposed development will be L.E.E.D. Certifiable, incorporating many energy efficient and energy saving technologies thereby lowering CAM costs.
- The project is estimated to influence the creation of over 700 new jobs that will either work at Aloha Pacific Center via other businesses that directly supply materials and service support as well as 400 construction jobs.
- The demographics of Kapolei’s population include many young families with children who are creating more demand for service professionals such as dentists and physicians located near to their home.
- Fee simple office condominium units are very attractive to these service professionals wishing to establish new, long term relationships with the target market while keeping future costs low.
- With its close proximity to the State Judiciary Courthouse, the State office building, and the Kapolei Hale, and Island Pacific Academy, the “Aloha Pacific Center” Office Complex is conveniently located within the central business district of Kapolei.
- Aloha Pacific Center will be a "high tech" facility and will be wired for extreme high speed communication services through its own data center and access to fiber optic cable creating benefits for its occupants to lower their costs of doing business and further the cause to indirectly conserve energy.